In this Dictionary, I tried to collect all the terms and designations of the game, and also arranged them in the most convenient order for users.
I gave the spelling, pronunciation, designation and use of the term!
Players / Teams
- Terra- team players terrorists (attack)
- Counter – Special Forces team players (Counter – Terrorists) (Defense)
- Timmate is a player on your team
- Tim Kill – Killing a member of his team
- Teamplay – team play, teamwork and mutual understanding in the team
- Skill – game skill
- Personal skill – a refined skill of an individual game (accuracy, spreading, reaction, etc.)
- Team skill – the ability to play in a team
- Eco round – The team plays with the default weapon or buys inexpensive weapons in order to buy a rifle in the next round.
- Force buy is a round in which one purchases the main weapon and armor with a helmet, and sometimes one grenade.
- Full buy – a round in which you buy the main weapon, all types of grenades, as well as armor with a helmet
Weapons in cs:go
- Elephant / Elephant Slayer – AWP
- Fly / Mukhaboyka – SSG 08
- Device – designation of a weapon or a sapper set
- Difuza / forceps – sapper set
- Flash Drive – Flash Grenade
- Smoke / Smoke – smoke grenade
- Soak – Smoke an area with a smoke grenade
- Heeshka – common grenade
- Throwing – a technique for scattering a grenade in a certain area
Shooting technique in cs:go
- Spray / Clamp – Clamp shooting, long burst
- Tap – single shot shooting
- Burst – short burst, usually 2 – 3 shots
- Prefair – when you shoot in advance at the supposed location of the enemy.
- Stop Shot – When you strafe around a corner, press the opposite direction key sharply to stop the movement completely.
- Pressing should be very fast and short-lived.
- Flick shot – sniper rifle shooting technique
- Fast zoom is a property of some sniper rifles, when the shot can be simultaneously with the moment of aiming
- Optics / Zoom – Optical sight
- KnowZum – a shot from a sniper rifle without using an optical sight, at a glance
- AIMbot / AIM – A cheat that automatically aims at the head (or other customized hitbox)
- WH / WallHack -Cheat to see through walls
- Trigger – A script that automatically shoots at the enemy as soon as the scope was aimed at him
- BHop / BunnyHop – Script. Automatic jump
- MultiHack / Multi-Hack – Powerful set of cheats and scripts
Cheats that were used in older versions of the game:
- SpeedHack – Cheat that allows you to move at a very high speed
- RadarHack – Cheat that allows you to constantly see opponents on the radar
- Lambert -Highlight opponents
- NoSky – No sky on the map
- NoFlash – No dazzle effect
- NoSmoke – No smoke effect
- Recoil Switch – No recoi
- ESP – Powerful cheat that allows you to find out all the information about the enemy (Weapon, number of hp, etc.)
Technique of movement in cs:go
- Shift – move with the Shift button, move with minimal noise
- Boost – A place where one player can jump on top of another player can climb higher or gain another tactical advantage
- Strafe – Lateral movement (usually A and D), can be used to peek around a corner or out of the line of fire to the side
CS:GO play styles
- Arcade – an aggressive style of play, expressed in rush or constant attacks of the enemy
- Rush – Rapid attack by several players from the spawn to a specific flank
- AWAP’ep – an excellent AWP player
- Def is a defensive game
- Fragger is a player who plays for the sake of filling frags, there is no team game.
- Save – a player with a good weapon hides in order to save the weapon for the next round
- Kemper / Rat – A player who is in cover to fill frags. Does not take part in team play.
- Hold – Hold position
Locations on the map
- Resp / base – The place where players spawn at the beginning of the round
- Length / Long – a long, well-shot passage on the map
- Meade – Central passage on the map
- Plant – the place where the bomb was planted
- Intestine – narrow long passage
- Head / Headshot – headshot
- One-shot is a 1-shot kill, usually to the head.
- Frag / Minus – killed enemy
- Config – file of configuration and game bindings
- Drop – dropping a weapon to a teammate or raising a weapon, grenade, etc.
- Flood – spam in game chat
- Afk – the game that moved away from the computer
- Random – random kill shot, etc.
- In general, random is an accident.
- Shooting – a shot through a wall, door, box, etc.
- Defuse – bomb clearance
- Last – the last
- Last round – last round
- Default – standard
- gg – good game – a good game (it is usually said at the end of a game or a match, the loser usually speaks first, thereby indicating that he surrenders). (In War 3, the opposite is usually said before the game.)
- gl – good luck – good luck (said to the opponent before the game)
- hf – have fun – have fun (also before the game, often used together or instead of gl – gl & hf)
- n1 – nice one or number one – not bad or number one (usually about frags)
- bl – bad luck – no luck. in response to the phrase Good Luck (gl).
- bg – bad game – bad game (usually losing lamaks are written as an excuse)
- gh – good half or good hunt – good half (half played well – 15 rounds on one side) or successful hunt (wish is used less often).
- gf – good fight – good fight (often used after a lightsaber duel, for example in JK2 or JKA) (less often good frag – good frag)
- gk – good kill
- gt – good try
- gj – good job
- ns – nice shoot – great shot!
- wd – well done – good job (to teammates)
- ty – thank you
This concludes my Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Glossary of Terms …
If you notice an error or a missing term, then feel free to write about it in the comments, I will definitely add and take into account everything!